New Luxury Boutique Hotels: The SLS Beverly Hills


Boy was I excited to find out about the latest chain of luxury boutique hotels called "SLS." The SLS chains are run by entrepreneur, Sam Nazarian, and affiliated with the Starwood's Luxury Brand. This is exciting because I recently obtained an American Express Starwood credit card that earns reward points toward hotel stays (thanks for the tip Jen). What a great card! Now when I travel I can stay at one of these great SLS affiliates, as well as other great hotels that the Starwood program offers! Much better than my United Mileage Plus card.





Back to the SLS hotels...The first of the SLS chains is opening October 28th on La Cienega in Beverly Hills. The SLS Beverly Hills has undergone a 230 million dollar renovation of the former Le Meridian Hotel. Philippe Starck designed the look of the hotel. Luxurious bedding, 40" flat screen TVs, spa services, culinary delights from award-winning chef José Andrés, and more, I can't wait to stay here on my next trip to So. Calif.




Also, be sure and check out the interative website of SLS Hotels here. Look at the swinging chandelier. It's so charming!


Photos courtesy of slshotels.com

Comments

Di Overton said…
Hi
Your are invited to spend a weekend, with me, traveling around my home in the beautiful Tyne Valley, Northumberland. Enjoy!
Di

Popular Posts