Monday, March 04, 2013

My Latest Arrival!


Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I've been busy as can be...meet baby Sonny, our 11 week old toy poodle. We've had him for 5 days.  Sonny is named after Santino "Sonny" Corleone in the Godfather film.

I'd like to tell you that brother Vito is elated, but he's not thrilled at 12 yrs old (almost 13) to share his affection with this cutie-pie. Crossing my fingers that it will get easier!

Oh, and all new arrivals at Paris Hotel Boutique tomorrow morning!!

Have a wonderful week ahead!


2 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

What a cutie pie.....we did the same thing.....Our Sophie is 10 and one-half and our little Skyler is just over one year. They get along fairly well most of the time...but sometimes they fuss like little kids. LOL LOL

Jo

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

So adorable! It will get easier...give it a month. Nothing like having a puppy in the house. I just realized yesterday when my Franklin came in the house when I called...that oh...he'd getting all grown up. He's not doing all the terrible puppy things he did and that now I miss.