Sorry, But Nobody Wants Your Parents Stuff


I stumbled upon the following article, link to follow, and thought it was quite useful for people who sadly have to move, or liquidate a family member's estate.

In my business, many people contact me about selling things like "brown furniture," and items that they think have value, such as china and crystal. While some of it does, it's become increasingly difficult to sell.

The good news. There still are pieces that may not appraise at auction, but are unique and decorative. That's the kind of things that we sell at Paris Hotel Boutique. And in my opinion, French items will never go out of style!

In any event, click this link by Richard Eisenberg. Definitely worth the short read! Quite helpful!
SaveSave

Comments

donna baker said…
You are right Lynne. My kids don't want all of the things I have collected for years. Their tastes are different.

Popular Posts