Join us at the Show!

I'm thrilled to be joining forces with the talented Lisa Golightly at the Alameda Point Antiques Faire this coming Sunday, October 3rd!

I haven't sold there in many years and can't wait to sell alongside my good friend Lisa. We will be selling everything from eclectic French accessories and estate jewelry, to furniture and Lisa's one-of-a-kind unique creations.

We're so excited to be in the first row. That means you won't have too walk far to visit us...and we're close to the concession stands which always makes my day!

If you're in the Bay Area, please be sure and stop by:

Booth A-20

Click here for show times and directions...

Please come by and say hello. Hope to see you!


image: McCall Style & Beauty Cover, 1942, George Eastman House Collection

Comments

Cashon&Co said…
wish i could be there. i need to email you a photo of the ghost mirror i bought from you that i put in a client's house. it looks INCREDIBLE.
Uncle Beefy said…
Sorry I can't be there! Two greats go great together though! :)
I so enjoy visiting your blog! I just love it and have chosen you to receive the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!" I was honored with the award, and now I want to pass it on to you! Thank you for having such an interesting and beautiful blog!
Leticia
FrenchBlue said…
Have a blast together & sell everything!! Wish I could show up and surprise you...I would bring you some bright pretty candies now not later:)
XO

Popular Posts