Summer of Love.


Mark Twain has been famously quoted as saying, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." Sadly, it was proven that he didn't actually say that, but I love it anyway.

Yes, Summer in San Francisco is foggy and cold, but beautiful nonetheless. I thought I'd share some lovely photos I've come across of the City I call home. Have a wonderful week...












Dress warm if you're visiting this summer!

image credits: 1. unknown 2. oh happy day 3. Ken Drori 4. suz 5. Laura Padgett 6. Design Crush 7. The Cherry Blossom Girl 8. Janis Joplin (unknown) 9. The Cherry Blossom Girl 10. Susannah Conway 11. Eric Isberg 12.
Rob Kroenert

Comments

lisa golightly said…
Lynn, you sure know how to pull on this girl's heartstrings. Missing the beautiful city ( and you ! )

Lisa
Renée said…
Oh such stunning photo's. I am saving up to visit San Francisco in 2014 for my 50th birthday. Definately going in September or October not in June when my birthday is. Too cold and too wet. I am soooooooooo looking forward to this. And thank you for your blog. I enjoy everything about San Francisco that you post.
i truly believe with all my heart that SF is one of the most fantastic {and beautiful} cities in all the world! great images lynn!
The French Maid said…
I've never been lucky enough to visit your city, but it looks so lovely. There is something very wonderful about civic pride, don't you think?
Wish I could send you a few degrees from the hot Carolinas...we could use the relief!
--Lee Ann

Popular Posts