Jewelry Obsessed... Gem Gossip!


Aren't most of us obsessed with jewelry? I can never have enough in my personal collection, and always looking for the most interesting pieces to offer you at Paris Hotel Boutique.

Meet Danielle Miele, author of the well-known blog, Gem Gossip. Danielle and I have been mutual fans for years.



Danielle is a treasure trove of knowledge. She has been a jewelry collector since she was four years old, but her career in the jewelry business officially started in 2008 when she first began her successful blog.

Her jewelry blog, Gem Gossip, focuses on jewelry trends, antique and period jewelry, celebrity jewelry, as well as exclusive designer interviews. It is also a hub for gemstone and jewelry education, considering Danielle’s Graduate Gemologist studies through the Gemological Institute of America.





Looks at these date rings (above). I'm totally obsessed with them, thanks to Danielle's amazing collection. In fact, I just purchased my first one. Now I'm on the hunt.



Danielle travels the world covering jewelry stories, visiting stores and collecting rings. She has the best eye candy and is so informative about jewelry. She is definitely one you want to follow, whether it's her blog here or her wonderful posts on Instagram, here.

images from Gem Gossip

Comments

Popular Posts