Inspiring Images...white

Wishing you all a Happy Monday!

I absolutely love white. Serene, inviting and calming, white is probably my favorite shade. It can be clean and simple as a backdrop for a room and always looks lush and crisp to wear. Winter white is inviting and refreshing.

Here are some images I'm smitten with from some very talented photographers & artists. There are several...too many favorites to choose from...


{Chanel 2009}

jmsmytaste.




Xavier Veilhan, The Selby

{first photo, peacock: Dragan}

Comments

Sarsaparilla said…
Gorgeous! A winter wonderland...
I absolutely love all of your beautiful whites... thanks so much for sharing!!! Blessings~~~ Daphne
Just heavenly Lynn, each and every one. XXXX
so beautiful! i'm going to have to add some of these to my white board too :)
Thea said…
Such inspiring photos!
The French Maid said…
Living in the South, I really loved white in the Summer. I still love bringing all my starched Battenburg lace out when the weather turns warm. But lately I've grown to really love the icey coolness of it in winter, too. So magical!
--Lee Ann
BardotBlue said…
wow i am delighted to be included is such a beautiful post and one of my favorite blogs :-)

xoxo Haleigh @ Bardot Blue
Elizabeth said…
Such pretty images! And great blog! I've been a fan of your shop for a long time. Thank you for saying hi over at Peacock Feathers... I'm super flattered!
Cashon&Co said…
That kitty and her paws with the stars has to be the sweetest image I've seen in a long long time.

Popular Posts