Design*Sponge Bloggers Online Shopping Guide


Thanks to Grace at design*sponge for creating the bloggers online shopping guide! With this two part guide you will find some of Grace's favorite bloggers' online haunts which include furniture, lighting, textiles, paper goods, wallpaper, gifts, ceramics, garden, vintage finds, artwork and "hidden gem" web sites. It's really worth taking some time to read these finds. There are some fantastic links!

Shopping Guide Part One

Shopping Guide Part Two

I want to extend my thanks to Victoria at SFGirlByBay,

Anna at Absolutelybeautifulthings and Courtney at StyleCourt for including Paris Hotel Boutique among their favorite vintage finds! Thanks so much!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just found your blog! I have always loved seeing your lovely home in the magazines and also your home was on "Country at Home" on Hgtv, I miss that show! I am going to add you to my enjoyable blogs! Have a lovely Day!
Joy, thank you so much for your comments. I do appreciate them. Amazing that you put the two together...the house and the TV show. Thank you and stay in touch! Lynn

Popular Posts