Loving Me Some French Kande!


I am very much a purist when it comes to vintage or antique jewelry. But, when I stumbled upon a magnificent assortment by French Kande, I knew I had to have more than one piece! French Kande jewelry features 'found' vintage French medallions that have been reproduced with wonderful gems for layering. Such great statement pieces! 



The white freshwater pearl necklace features a medallion created for Paris' most famous bagel restaurant-deli. Founded by Jo Goldenberg, who lost his parents and sisters in Auschwitz, it became a meeting place for Holocaust survivors and former resistance fighters. I think this is my favorite and most meaningful medal from the collection.


The other medallion has faceted black onyx with a French medal. I am just loving these statement pieces!

SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts