Just In at Paris Hotel Boutique!

collection of vintage lady oil portraits {I just love portraits}

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today is "new arrivals" day at PHB! Just added over 60 new items to the shop! Here are some highlights of a few of my acquisitions during the last month...

This is an early 1950's authentic San Francisco bus roll sign. At over 31 feet with almost every stop in San Francisco, it's really something in person. I've never seen one this long before. And, it has its original view box from the bus!

When I stumbled upon this antique jeweled French crown, I nearly flipped out! The largest crown I've ever seen. It's actually bigger than my head!

One of my favorite finds was these huge bound New York Times newspapers from the 20's and 30's. They are huge in size and the content it just amazing...had to keep one for myself...

I found this petite tufted stool and the antiques faire. I just loved the faded blue upholstery and the little turned up legs...

This old clock came from France. Made of stone, doesn't it have such character and charm? I've never seen one like it before.

Was I excited to find this enormous trophy! This figural bridge tournament trophy measures over 2 feet tall. Well, you know how much I like trophies, right?

If you want to check out all of our new arrivals, click here.

Wishing you a great week ahead!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous finds!! I love the Vintage Lady Prints!

Are they all finds from your outing with Claudia?

Sadie Boon at Flea xx
Oh my gosh....
The Crown is to die for!
Have a wonderful day!
Leticia
24 Corners said…
Love the portraits and the little stool...off to check out your other goodies! xo J~
Anonymous said…
wow, you scored! get portraits, the crown rocks.
lisa golightly said…
Seriously .... I about fell off my ball when I saw that trophy ~ SO AMAZING !!! ( yes, my office "chair" is a ball )
Lynda D'Souza said…
The oil portraits are gorgeous....the one with the lady in the cloche has inspired my next painting.....wonderful treasures.

Popular Posts