Sweet Dreams...

Remember the fancy sleep mask worn by Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's?"

Designed as a replica from the movie, Mary Green has created this eye mask from pure silk, softly padded and edged with gold trim. Decorated with a quirky eye design, it has glitter speckled eyelids and jewel-like eyes. So cute!

I could use some "Holly Golightly-style" beauty rest for sure. If you need some too, you can purchase these adorable sleep masks here.

Sweet Dreams!

image credits; 1, 2, 3.

Comments

Sarsaparilla said…
Mary Green is a genious! How fun! Of course, Audrey Hepburn could put a paper bag over her head and look glamourous. :-)
Anonymous said…
So fantastic. I love this.
Kelle Dame said…
I have been dying for a mask like this one! I was tempted to make it myself but now I know where to find it! thanks for sharing!
Your newest follower,
Kelle
Thea said…
Her hair was so blonde in that movie! One of my all time favorites, both the movie and Audrey. Thanks for the info!
lisa golightly said…
Now where to get the tassley earplugs ?
I love these and will get a pair for me (although, I bet a certain mini someone will claim them as her own!).

Popular Posts