The Candy Store goes Nationwide!

The Candy Store, San Francisco
I remember when The Candy Store in San Francisco opened many years back. I saw their cute sign and had to pop in. The co-owner, Diane, greeted me with a big smile and was happy to let me sift through every kind of candy. I was thrilled to find the long French marshmallow sticks in lavender that I'd been searching for. Yum!



Now they're not just pleasing us San Franciscans, but part of The Shops of Target -- specialty boutiques from around the country with limited collections, available at Target beginning today.

The Candy Store's Target collection

Owner Diane Campbell with Martha Stewart at launch party--how exciting!

This was the first time that I was actually was excited about Target launching new lines. Why? Because a large chain decided to work with boutiques. Small independent ones. And boutiques need more help than ever right now. The available collections were co-created by the boutiques and Target, capturing each shop's unique aesthetic and personality.

To see all of the participating shops click here. Also, big congrats to the Diane and the Candy Store! You are so deserving of this recognition!


 images; 1. Haute Living; 2. Target; 3.  Jess Mandia for DailyCandy 4. Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts