Airspace... Brilliant!


I just stumbled upon the fabulous website, Airspace , via Anna at Villa Anna and Di at Designer's Block. I think I'm going to be spending countless hours on the computer perusing their site!

Airspace, based in the UK, is an inspiring website filled with magnificent locations for film and photographic industries. Their selection of locations are broken down into categories of every style imaginable from French, feminine and grandeur, to quirky, retro and eclectic. You must visit the site. Whatever 'look' inspires you, you'll find it there. I just spent time looking at their "quirky" & "grandeur" locations. Here are some of my favorite photos...


This home is called "Mile End" and is 'Napoleonic chic meets opium den'!

"Mile End" is a four story Georgian house in East London...beautiful wooden floors!

Many antique props and furniture...{I love the juxtaposition of periods and colors}

Elements of whimsy...

This house is under "grandeur" and is called "Richmond Road." It is a spacious home in London. I LOVE this bathroom!

Stunning feminine, antique and romantic interior--love the portraits!

Beautiful French boudoir furniture and mirrors...

Great display of apothecary bottles...

And how cute is this room? Look at the two black poodles!

All photos from airspace.. have fun!

Comments

Pineapple Villa said…
Hello! Isn't it incredible?? I found it on Anna's blog too but am yet to actually go to the site itself. Love the images you have shown - truly amazing. Mel xxx
la la Lovely said…
love love alll of these! gorgeous!!
Unknown said…
Oh that is too beautiful, I'm popping over there right now! Thanks for a wonderful post!
Judith~
Anonymous said…
Stunning images! I can not image wht means to use a similar bathromm. It seems a boudoir!!!
Villa Anna said…
I am so thrilled so many people are enjoying this fabulous site as much as I do!!!

Anna :)
TIG said…
The bottom room looks so cozy -- love the gilded oversized mirror and Union Jack garland.

Popular Posts