Blogger, You've Got a Lot of 'Splainin' to Do!

Due to a major 21 hour meltdown on Blogger, one of my previous posts on May 11th, the Brit-n-Tea Tour, has vanished. Comments and all!

The folks at Blogger are asking us to be patient as they try to restore all deleted posts and comments. But, mine is still missing, and I'm not a patient person, so I've reposted it here. Hopefully all the lovely people who commented will re-comment!

If you'd like to read Blogger's explanation read this. I imagine some of you are going through this too?

image from here

Comments

Shelley said…
Yep. Spent an hour or more putting together text and photos for Friday's post and none of those changes were saved, nevermind posted. Will just have to wait and see if it reappears. Have to remind myself that I don't actually pay anything for blogger, so I'm still getting a really good deal for all the fun I'm having with it!
Shelley, you're so right about not having to pay for it. Although, I would rather pay some sort of fee and have a live "help" connection. Seems like all items published that were originally in "draft" status have not been fixed, so I went to Google reader and found my post and just reposted. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Unknown said…
I know what you mean- and so cute a post- My blog was down for 2 full days- I lost mant comments and followers! yokes- not happy,
that tour looks fantastic- are you going...

Karen
FrenchBlue said…
I know! I know! I know!!! I am M. A. D. MAD!! I lost 24 comments on my Lily post and each comment meant so much to me...as I am still mourning over the little ones~~~
XO

Popular Posts