To Facebook, that is.
I was one of those adamant people who swore they would never join Facebook. Then it happened. A friend coerced me. Isn't that how it always happens?
Suddenly I've found that Facebook has become "the great escape" -- a coffee break of sorts. When I need a break or simply want to "zone out," I hop over to Facebook to see what everyone is doing. Voyeuristic? yes. Fun? absolutely.
- Where else can you see loads of family and friend's photos all in one place? Okay cousin Sara...leave out the sonogram photo...seriously.
- Where else can you see what your old boyfriends from high school look like 30 years later? Yikes!
- What a brilliant way to keep up-to-date with everyone's birthdays!
- Privacy, shmivacy...we're all exposed now, so what the heck?
- And seriously, it's great for business. Start a fan page and stay in touch with your customers. Follow other fan pages to see their updates. Pets for adoption? 1/2 off sale on fry pans? All in one place.
Tell me, are you addicted to Facebook?
photo credit: meganzil