We Have a Concierge!!


Well, not at Paris Hotel Boutique exactly, but in our family.

My husband recently started a job as a concierge for the Westin & Sir Francis Drake Hotels in San Francisco. Isn't it ironic? My love for hotels and he working for them!

He's doing a job that he is absolutely passionate about...assisting and serving others in a city that he knows like none other. And, he's certainly keeping me on my toes as to what the latest happenings are in the City.

So, if you're coming to San Francisco and looking for some assistance, Paris Hotel Boutique will refer you to one of our finest concierges!

At your service!

Comments

larajanepark said…
I would so love that job! Congrats to your hubby for doing just what he loves. He's clearly a people person like me. Glad to have met him and so happy for your happiness!
Lissette said…
Congrats to your husband! Sounds like a fabulous job!

(By the way, is that the Westin St. Francis? I was the designer on The Clock Bar a few years ago at my old job-- small world!)
Anonymous said…
Fabulous!!!
Thanks ladies. Lissette, he's actually at the Westin on Market St.

Great job that you had designing the Clock Bar! I'm impressed!

XX Lynn
Nita Stacy said…
Oh...that does sound like an interesting job and right up your alley.

Popular Posts