A Yummy Surprise!

Today I received an amazing box from Dolce Isola, Lynn Von Kersting's latest venture, The Ivy's bakery and retail space. I posted about Lynn at Indigo Seas the other day.

I had sent Lynn a "thank you" for her lovely gifts and I received this today. Yum! Praline and chocolate brownies, chocolate chip & raisin cookies...all in this beautiful box!


Dolce Isola has an amazing menu of fresh baguettes, sourdough, country loaves, and the famous scones. Savory pizzettas and rolls make for a quick lunch; sandwiches (Caprese, meatball, prosciutto with ricotta, Italian-style tuna) are made to order. And bakery delights galore!

So, after shopping at Indigo Seas, go next door for lunch at the Ivy, and then perhaps dessert at Dolce Isola. Forget the diet that day!


Dolce Isola (The Ivy Bakery)

2869 S. Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034

310-776-7070


Thank you Lynn!

Comments

FrenchBlue said…
Ummmmmm ummmm Good~~
Will
You
Share
With
Me
Pretty
Please?
xoxo's
Uh Uh Uh!
UH! I'm counting points...ha ha!
FrenchBlue said…
Are you really? Then I get more:)

Popular Posts