Argh!!!

Hoping you had a wonderful weekend!

I am frantically trying to pull myself out of the hole I'm in...

I spent the last 5 days finishing up my photos and descriptions for my mailing on Tuesday, only to POOF!... lose them all by some wrong key that I pressed. Oh yeah. LOTS of items. Don't we just love when that happens? And, add in my 6 hour day at the flea market today hauling furniture, and you have one frustrated, frantic and tired woman!

Hoping I can cram like the good ole school days and have this mailing ready for Tuesday. Sigh.

Wishing you all a great week ahead and don't sweat the small stuff, right?


photo from here

Comments

vicki archer said…
You are right Lynn....but easier said than done! xv
Karena said…
Lynn you may want to relax by attending the event in San Francisco I have posted!

Karena
Art by Karena

Popular Posts