Ada & Darcy

I recently discovered Ada & Darcy, the gorgeous blog of Australia-based interior designer Kellie Collis.

Ada & Darcy takes my breath away with Kellie's eye-catching photos of her own home, her DIY projects, and the pure & simple beauty that she admires.

Kellie has a passion for all things beautiful, especially fabulous interiors. She is always looking for new and gorgeous things for her interior design and styling business, and for her online store that will be opening very soon.

Her precious babies, Lily & Molly...


Colorful pillows & vibrant flowers grace Kellie's home...



If you're looking for endless inspiration, a romantic and ethereal place to get lost in, visit Ada & Darcy here. You may find yourself spending much time perusing it as I have! It's fabulous!

photo credits: Ada & Darcy

Comments

vicki archer said…
Love it too...xv
Fiona Cartolina said…
OMG - I love that pagoda pillow - do you have any idea what that fabric is? It's so Cartolina - I must have or I may pass out. seriously!
Oh, I love your blog! And, your dogs are the cutiest ever!
I signed up to be a follower!
Happy 4th to you and yours!
Leticia

Popular Posts