Chain Reaction

The other day I posted a photo of Sandra Bullock bedecked in her multi-chain & pearl necklace, and have been hunting down a similar one for myself. Well, thanks to all of your suggestions, I found one!

Unique jewelry designer Cyndee of TeTelesTai takes reclaimed vintage jewelry (yes, vintage), semi-precious stones, gemstones, retro and costume jewelry elements and makes one-of-a-kind, up-to-date pieces with them. I was thrilled to find her Etsy shop.

awaiting my new necklace (above)

This outrageous piece is made with repurposed vintage chains and freshwater pearls. Now I realize this may a hard look to pull off, but I'm gonna try! Perhaps with all black I'm thinking...sadly it won't look the same as it does on Ms. Bullock!

To see more of Cyndee's unique creations, visit her Etsy shop here.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

photo credits: TeTelesTai

Comments

It's going to look fabulous on you Lynn!
Happy weekend wearing your new necklace I hope.
XO
Sarsaparilla said…
Lovely! I like this much better than Sandra's. Black...or even the cream color on your mannequin should work. You'll be stunning!

- Susan

Popular Posts