The Whimsical World of Cig Harvey

Another wonderful discovery -- London-born, Boston-based photographer Cig Harvey. Ms. Harveys unique images are dreamy and colorful with a vintage twist. And more interesting, most of her personal work is actually self portraits! Now that must be challenging.

Cigs clients include Kate Spade, Ralph Lauren, Bloomingdales, Bazaar and W Hotels to name a few. Her work has been featured in many galleries around the nation and she teaches classes Rockport College in Maine at the Art Institute of Boston.

You can view more of her exquisite photography here.

photos: Cig Harvey

Comments

melissa said…
Fabulous photos, I love the vintage style and colours. Incredible to think these are self portraits - absolutely unique and lovely!
Melissa x
Love this! I will certainly check out her website! How talented she is!!!!!!Maryanne xo
I can see why she is in demand, her backgrounds are incredible. Another creative find Lynn. XO
La Dolfina said…
Really cool Lynn!!!
So sorry I missed you and Claudia and lovely Lisa Golightly too :(
I wasn't even planning going so I was a bit off my game or else I would have spotted you and found Lisa!!!
Hope you are having a great week.
By the way, I loved those large tomes you scored... I think Brooke and her husband (Velvet & Linen) recently came across some similar ones that they are completely smitten with!!!
vicki archer said…
Gorgeous images....xv
Vintage Cherubs said…
Aren't these photos gorgeous! I love looking a beautiful photography and this hits the spot. Thank you for sharing.

Popular Posts